Description: Since 1890, the Tessari family has been making wine at its La CAPPUCCINA estate. The property takes its name from the tastefully restored 17th century chapel, annexed to Villa Buri-Tessari – where Capuchin friars once worshipped – that is the property’s most striking architectural feature and whose silhouette is now the company’s logo. On the ninety-four acres of vineyards the vines grow lush amongst black basalt rocks. The wine exhibits yellow gold and green reflections. Aromas of guava, citrus grapefruit and hints of wet stone. The palate reveals a super crisp, high-acid profile with nice mineral stone character.