- $0
Chablis Vieille Vigne 2018 Domaine Bernard Defaix

Chablis Vieille Vigne 2018 Domaine Bernard Defaix

  1. Home
  2. Chablis Vieille Vigne 2018 Domaine Bernard Defaix

Minerally, Nutty, Medium/Full Body White. Grape: Chardonnay. Region: France> Burgundy> Chablis. Notes: Organic. Vines over 45 years old (Vieille Vigne= Old Vines). Bright, Citrusy acidity counter-balances the delicate bouquet of round, ripe fruit with

$34.95
$34.95
Article code:
winebow-bernard defaix chablis
EAN:
3591623161119
SKU:
3591623161119
Reviews:
Stock:
In stock

Product description

Minerally, Nutty, Medium/Full Body White. Grape: Chardonnay. Region: France> Burgundy> Chablis. Notes: Organic. Vines over 45 years old (Vieille Vigne= Old Vines). Bright, Citrusy acidity counter-balances the delicate bouquet of round, ripe fruit with stony minerality and complex nuttiness that’s derived from extensive lees contact. The grape grows organically in a vineyard of 1 hectare is over 45 years of age and extremely well exposed to the sun. The winemaking of this vintage highlights the full character of the terroir. 25% of this wine is fermented and aged in oak barrels with regular "batonnage" over 10 months. The remaining 75% is fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks on fine lees over the same time period. A rich, full-bodied wine that can be kept for 3 to 4 years before drinking. Food pairing: Shell Fish, Seafood, Chicken, Lemon Butter Sauce.

Recently viewed