Description: Property of the Dukes of Burgundy from the 11th to 13th Century, then the property became a Marquisate for Denis Brulard, the first President of the parliament of Burgundy in Dijon. His son transformed the buildings into a magnificent Château, completed in 1678, with a vineyard surrounding the Estate. Nicknamed- ‘The Versailles of Burgundy’, the Château was even envied by King Louis XIV himself. The Château was bought in 1998 by Hervé Kerlann, "A wine trotter" from Brittany with a childhood in Libourne, and his wife Mandy, who fell in love with this place full of history, at the time owned by the Hospices de Beaune. Hervé and Mandy started the long process of restoring the old Château and reconnecting it with its winegrowing past by planting their first vines in 2000.